Monday, November 07, 2005

Smallest 9mm in the world


Rohrbaugh Firearms

For Clight! Just what a sake-fueled drunk needs to fend off angry sushi chefs. It is the smallest and lightest 9mm made, so it easy to hide in that tight Japanese Steakhousewear. Granted, I am guessing it will snap your hand right off your body after the 3rd shot. And it's so small that the only way you would actually intimidate someone with it is to actually shoot them, but it's all about ease of carry, right?

Actually, it's a pretty cool little pistol. The manufacturer broke out all kinds of high tech materials and took full advantage of modern CAD/CAM technology (which is suprisingly rare in the firearms industry as a general rule.)

Did I mention this little baby will set you back a cool $1K? I mean for 1K. it has to be cool!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:56:00 PM, Anonymous Max said...

Yes, it's small. But it's also pretty heavy and has crappy sights.

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:07:00 AM, Blogger BILL said...

I own one of these and absolutely love it. As for the crappy sight comment, this firearm was designed with concealability in mind. The sights were designed not to get snagged on anything in the event you needed to draw in a hurry. Not to mention that most gun battles take place within seven yards. I don't know about you, but I won't be using my sights! Heavy...I don't think so.

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:16:00 AM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Thanks for stopping by bill. I held one of these at a gun show and didn't find it too heavy either. I didn't think the sights would be much of an issue either since it is clearly and "oh shit!" weapon. I do remember thinking, "Good God! This thing will rip your hand clean off if you fire it." so, what is the verdict? Do you still have both hands?

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:30:00 AM, Blogger vitali said...

I own one and it's only 12 ounces, next heaviest is p9 22 ounces, as far is shooting this gun you right it wouldn't be the hi light of your day but definitely more enjoyable that SW357, and also you can shoot hollow points from this little thing with out jamming what you never be able to do with any other small 9mm such as P9 or Keltech....that's for sure.
Vitali Lichtenstein

 

Post a Comment

<< Home