Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wilderness, Water, and (Rubber) Women Add up to a Weird Russian Adventure - FEATURE - MOSNEWS.COM

Wilderness, Water, and (Rubber) Women Add up to a Weird Russian Adventure - FEATURE - MOSNEWS.COM
If you’ve ever seen a rubber woman, you know it must take a lot of imagination to, er, handle her the way you’re supposed to. Some Russian men and women apparently have even more imagination to spare — 126 of them used inflatable sex dolls as flotation devices to raft down rapids in the vicinity of St. Petersburg.

And here I was supporting the typical Russian stereotype of the stoic, grumpy, vodka saturated, commie bastard. From now on I promise to include perverted and bent. Not a terribly flattering description I know. But it could be worse. At least they aren’t French… or hippies or god damn plushies! Death to the plushies! Hate the plushies we do my precioussssss. Evil, nasty, tricksy plushies….Aha! I propose to sponsor an American version of this race! Only plushies may enter and they must traverse class 5 rapids with lead butt plugs and hand cuffs! Who’s with me !?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home