Friday, November 17, 2006

Awesome Ad From Gmail

funny gmail
Awesome Ad From Gmail
First, let me state that Gmail (Google's Email solution)is totally awesome. Not just because you get over 2GB of storage or even the super-fast searching. Nope, its the ads. Well, sometimes anyway.

Anywho, Baa is a bit of a gun freak (hence our sister site Shooting Baby Seals.... So to celebrate Cartman's B-day we decided to head out shooting. Above is a screen shot of the inline ad Google slapped on the conversation. This is priceless.

P.s. If anyone needs an invite to Gmail send me an email to the address on the right of the blog.

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 01, 2007 3:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the google should share the money of Gmail ads.
The Google Applications of Sitebases Protocol

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to use a different blur method next time. The one you used is reversible though brute force. (take set of letters of the same font , blur them with the same effect , compare blocks).

 
At Wednesday, June 10, 2009 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

I used multiple blur methods to avoid that possibility. Also, I doubt anyone cares enough about my identity to take the time. But, if they do, I would love to get an email from them. Might be kinda fun having my own stalker.

Of course, I would have to question their sanity. Who the hell would waste all that time trying to decode my email address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home