Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Candy Bra from I Want One Of Those


Candy Bra from I Want One Of Those
The perfect accessory to our unbelievably popular Candy G-String is the new Candy Bra. Sweetness itself, the bra fits all sizes - the ties are very long and knot easily - just nibble off the sweets you don't need. Like the G-String, it's made of around 330 fruit-flavoured candy pieces, and at just 40 calories, this sweet and sexy Candy Bra is the perfect after dinner pudding for weight watchers - or people who think underwear should be good enough to eat. 'Hello Boys' may have worked in the 90s, but 'Eat my Bra', whilst a tad more forward, has to be a lot funnier. And - well, we're guessing here, but we'd estimate the success rate being oh, say, in the 100% area.

Well, I had to post it after posting the candy g-string didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home