Sunday, May 22, 2005

The God Damned Plushies are back!

Plushies Faq
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Fur and Loathing 05/22/2005 7:00 PM, 1 hr
Grissom and Catherine investigate a bizarre case in which a man dressed in a full-body raccoon suit is shot and then hit by a car along a dark stretch of highway. The woman driving the car is also killed when an 18-wheeler smashes into her vehicle. In town, Sara and Nick look into the murder of a man found shot and frozen in a warehouse's walk-in freezer. Greg: Eric Szmanda. Phillips: David Berman.
Cast & Credits: William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, Paul Guilfoyle

Check out UPN tonight at 7EST for more info on the evils that are plushophiles. As many of you know, or can infer from my previous post, I am primarily a live and let live kinda guy. There are a few things that, as a human being, I must oppose. They are: Sony, Christina Ho-gulera, Paris Hilton, Commies, smelly hippies, child abuse, and the god damned plushies. I have submitted solutions to the evil plushie problem before, but didn't recieve the support I hoped. I must assume this is caused by lack of information since any sane being must oppose true evil in its many guises (I'm willing to make an exeption on the Sony thing). So here is a link to the Plushie Faq. Inform yourself and fight the good fight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home