Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Gray Kangaroo Personal Liquor Filter


The Gray Kangaroo Personal Liquor Filter - Engadget - www.engadget.com
The Gray Kangaroo works with all pre-packaged hard liquors vodka, whiskey, rum gin, tequila. Most people agree that it works best with vodka. What it does is remove the particulate matter and harmful conjoiners (the bad stuff that causes bad taste, headache, nausea and hangovers) while leaving the delicious filtered liquor that tastes like liquor that costs three times the price.

Very cool. Make Vladimir into Grey Goose. Or you can go the do it yourself route. By the way we are sooooo testing this at the next gathering!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Testing is strictly for science of course.

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 9:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't join you in the test, but I can volunteer a willing subject. I'm up for a get-together - I'm off all next week.

I'll volunteer your house, I don't have a nifty back porch... :-P

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Aha! The sober one speaks! Congratulations! You just volunteered to be the official note taker/documentarian. I think we need opinion cards and maybe a disclaimer. I vote Baa, since he did such an excellent job with the comment cards for the first manual Bad Film Festival.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home