Saturday, December 03, 2005

Do we know anyone who does coke?

cokeheads
Cake and Cappuccino Decorator | Kitchen Contraptions.com
We like a nice sugar heart on top of our cappuccino and we like to know we can make it perfectly each time. With Decospargi you will obtain predetermined outlines, with powered substances, such as cocoa, icing, sugar, castor sugar, etc.

So I'm sitting on the couch and watching TV (a rare occurrence but Fuse has this metal show hosted by an incredibly hot chick (the dark haired one)). Anyway, I digress.
So, the wife walks into the room and says, "Do we know anyone who does coke?".
Me: Uhhh, what?
Wife: Coke. You know, cocaine.
Me: Ummm, coke? You mean pot?
Wife: That thing would be perfect for cokeheads.
Me: (At this point I'm assuming she is either on coke or trying to pick a fight) Ummm, ok dear.
Wife: You have no idea what I'm talking about do you? It's on your computer!
Me: (Now I know my wife has never done coke, but this conversation was getting very surreal. She must be trying to pick a fight) I'm sorry! It must have been a popup or spam! Yeah, spam! That's the ticket! (What? Not very manly? Look, I'm 5'8". She is a 6' Cuban chick. You do not go on the offensive with a 6 foot Latin chick. At least not when she is between you and the door.)

Anyway, the short version is I left my RSS feed reader open and this was the picture being displayed. What? Well, I though it was funny. It was definitely the strangest conversation I was involved in that week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home