Sunday, December 11, 2005

Naughty Nads Bikini Design Kit

naughty nads
Strange New Products: Naughty Nads Bikini Design Kit
Available in New Zealand is "Naughty Nads Bikini Design Kit". It's a "bikini area" depilatory kit that comes with four templates to create fun and shapely designs.

Naughty Nads uses a hot wax application to remove unwanted pubic hair. You first apply the template of your choice, then apply the wax.

Templates include, "love heart", "lightning bolt", "landing strip", and "bermuda triangle".

The kit contains a 140g jar of Mango & Peach-scented bikini wax along with spatulas, orange sticks, soothing and finishing wipes, and an extensive instruction booklet.

Damn. Ok, I don't care if you guys are into this or not, this article is not for you (I know hard to believe isn't it?). No, this one is for the ladies.

Seriously ladies, what the hell? Why would you do this?!? I don't give a rats ass if some guys think it looks sexy. If a chick told me she thought a heart ripped out of my pubes with hot wax looked good...well, fine. I'd probably do it. But that 's the point! I'm a guy. I don't know if you women have been paying attention, but we ain't the brightest things on the planet (and that's before throwing sex into the mix). Honestly, I don't know why you all aren't lesbians. You straight chicks out there must have some serious issues.

Ok, fine. If you think it looks nice and you are willing to put up with the discomfort, be my guest. If a guy wants you to, counter with "two guys shaving each others cocks really makes me hot" and see how long the conversation last.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:48:00 AM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Sigh. RTFM! (Read the fucking manual). I never offered an opinion on hotness. All I said was if they were doing it for a guy, they were crazy. Grab a razor or some clippers if your man (or woman) likes a nice coif down there.

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm getting this product for my girlfriend, i like the idea of the heart shape, and so does she, its better than shaving it all off eh? hey, u try shaving your pubes with a f*ng razor, it's itchy, eh? u gotta use wax dude.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you boys ever considered that chicks might actually feel sexyr with themselves if they do it! its not all about the male world. i use it and i couldnt care less what guys think. it makes me feel good, isnt that whats important?

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Don't look at me, I said "If you think it looks nice and you are willing to put up with the discomfort, be my guest."

Whatever flips your switch folks. I'm all for anything that makes the ladies feel sexier. I don't think I'd wax down there but I have danglie bits down below so damn near anything would be preferable to using any kind of blade down there.

Let me just state for the record...Damn am I glad I'm a guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home