Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hello : Introducing BloggerBot


Hello : Introducing BloggerBot
Just use Hello to send your pictures to BloggerBot. BloggerBot will automatically resize your JPG pictures, add your captions, and publish your pictures to the Web.
You don't have to resize pictures by hand, transfer files, format HTML posts, or even find a place to host your images - Hello does all the work for you. And, it's totally free.

Baa was wondering what I used to post the pics to the blog, so here it is. It's called hello and I is owned by Blogger. I have to say, this has been dead ass easy for me. And as anyone who knows me will emphatically agree, I am one seriously lazy bastard. The only bitch I can come up with is you have to log in and edit the title for the article. Which is about a 5 second cut and paste operation so no real sweat there. Anyway, check it out if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home