Saturday, August 27, 2005

ThudGuard Baby Helmet


ThudGuard Baby Helmet : Gizmodo
I love babies and their moist, delicious heads, but this is a bit too much. Little sparky should learn not to fall the hard way. I assure you that for every baby that is in any way damaged during the "learning how to walk" process there are about 5 billion children who bounce off of sharp objects with reckless abandon. Save your money, scared parents, and buy a box of white wine and just chill as junior slaloms down the basement stairs.

Well, it is too late for me or my daughter, who wants to get one for my smallest demon spawn?

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late for me too! My wife is getting one for each of our 7 grandchildren! Wonder if they sell cheaper by the dozen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home