Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Review - Self Heating Coffee


Well smack my ass and call me Sally! I have discovered self heating coffee. Found this at our local Publix.
The upside: It works! Makes the coffee hot enough I burnt my tongue. The coffee actually taste pretty good too.
The downside: Pretty expensive. This cup cost about $3. While the cup may look big most of it is the catalyst for heating. The cup only holds 10oz of coffee.
However, there are some bonuses. It's fun! At least for me. As a disclaimer I feel compelled to mention that some people have stated I am "easily amused". It was undeniably a hit at the office. Of course, you do run the risk of being labeled as "kind of a dork" or "a little weird". Make describes the tech an dissects it over here. I might just get me another one just to maintain my image or for the fun of it. I can't really think of a circumstance where I could justify the price but there must be something! And no, I already tried "hurricane supplies" and the wife called bullshit. Gimme something else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home