Monday, October 03, 2005

Origami Boulder Company


Origami Boulder Company -- Original Origami Gifts!
Welcome to wadded paper site!

My domain OrigamiBoulder.com, but most people too stupid to understand, so I explain now at beginning.

Origami, is Japanese art of folding paper. Boulder is round rock. Origami Boulder is wadded up paper! You understand now, dumbo? Then hurry up and buy wadded paper! You see picture at top of site don't you?

This site about origami boulder very fine wadded paper artwork. I make artwork for you and you buy it now. I am famous Internet artist. You find my site didn't you?

Site is real. You order and you really get origami boulder artwork with special card to display at your home or workplace. Make good unforgettable gift for friends!

You buy wadded paper boulder and keep it. Or send many to your friends as very nice gift that no one ever forget! I include special card with every order that explain work of art. You buy 20, I send you free extra one with special message from me!

Hurry up and order now!

Ok, this is officially my favorite site on the web right now. Stunningly simple and staggering in its brilliance. This is one of the funniest and easily the most original things I've ever seen. this is a must read! I haven't laughed that hard since Jon Stewart went on Crossfire. Or maybe when Sony reintroduced the Mini Disc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home