Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Top 50 Sci-Fi TV Shows of All Time - Firefly Number 17!


Top 50 Science Fiction Television Shows of All Time - Boston.com
'Firefly' was an intriguing show about a crew trying to survive in a small spaceship 500 years in the future. Alas, the show ended after its first season though it showed great promise.

W00t! More props for Firefly. Yes, I am gonna beat you over the head with it. Did I mention Serenity comes out this weekend? Anyway, It beat out a lot of other great shows (as it should). Now, I can understand (I disagree, but I understand) why they rated the other 16 higher. Doctor Who, Twilight Zone, the New Battlestar. But Voyager? I mean come on, fucking Voyager? Go check out the list and reminisce a bit and see how your favorite show scored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home