Thursday, October 06, 2005

Quaffer Shot Glass


Quaffer Shot Glass - Gizmodo
Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. What we have here is a shot glass with a built-in chaser and I think we're all going to be better for it. Now I can have my morning Jagermeister/egg white "omelet" or my brunch whiskey/goose fat pick-me-up without having to use two glasses. Hell, it's hard enough trying to find a bottle of booze without cigarette butts in it at my house, let alone glassware.

How does it work? Apparently, you pour your mixer into the bottom beer, milk, orange juice, and the shot in the top part. They are kept apart through the magic of Bernoulli's principle (I know, I'm making stuff up) and when you tip the glass at a 45 degree angle the shot pours out then the chaser quickly follows. How much will this set you back?

$24.99 for a Quaffer Sampler Pack (2 Glass Quaffers, 2 Plastic Quaffers, 2 Beer Quaffers, 2 Pour Spouts, 2 Recipe Cards, and 2 Stickers)

Seems to be the week for booze post so I figured this would fit right in. Just remember kiddies, Jagger is BAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home