Saturday, October 15, 2005

Roulette Shot Game Set


productdose.com - Blog Archive - Roulette Shot Game Set
For those who are a little bit too old for beer pong comes a more sophisticated way to get your game and drink on. While I am not endorsing gambling or binge drinking, the Roulette Shot Game Set is an easy and attractive alternative to a keg stand. Each shot glass is marked with a black and red number, and when the wheel spins and your number comes up its your drink.

Hmm...another possibility for the bad movie festival. Just remember kiddies. always use the Passenger 57 method when playing roulette. Always bet on black.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:21:00 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

I still like "Quarters" :)

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Normally I would agree with the Quarters statement. However, since I seem to lack even a smidgen of skill at the bloody damn game (really, every time I try bouncing that quarter there is a possibility that someone will lose an eye) I am going to have to endorse the roulette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home