Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tilt Energy Drink With Alcohol Review


Tilt Energy Drink With Alcohol Review | Liquor Snob
Anheuser is marketing Tilt as a happy hour drink, something you would drink right after work before a night of going out. And it will probably do well with young hipsters who want a rush from their beer...this stuff has 6 percent alcohol, more than beer, and more caffeine in it than Mountain Dew, another EXTREME beverage. Plus, in Tilt's defense, we have a friend who claims to really like it a lot, although what does he know? He just sits around and drinks coffee all day.

More goodness from Liquor Snob, currently my favorite new site. Similar to the previously mentioned B to the E or B^E . Which I recently spotted in the wild at our local Publix. Almost bought some, but I couldn't think of a reason I'd want to drink and stay up. Maybe I'll pick some up for Necro and we can give it a trial run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home