Saturday, August 26, 2006

OhMiBod iPod Vibrator

OhMiBod iPod Vibrator
OhMiBod iPod Vibrator - Gizmodo
This is more than just a bullet-style vibrator—it is fully insertable for maximum pleasure. They also offer an optional Garter belt for you public pleasure needs. It is currently available for $70 and appears to work with the standard 3.5mm audio jack, so any music playing device would get you off.

We're back, and starting things off with a bang...well, a buzz anyway. Another iPod powered vibrator for the ladies. I know, you're thinking "What is Mr. Light's obsession with these things?" Well, all the women I know like music. And all the women I know like orgasms. So logic leads me to think that both would be better or at least as good anyway.

The Wife was supposed to do a review of the Audi-O I mentioned a while back. Unfortunately, since I haven't been posting I kinda damaged my bargaining position. However, since I am posting again, I will proceed to nag her unmercifully for her belated review.

Oh, if this sorta thing tweaks you intrest, make sure to check out the iBuzz as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home