Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Review! - Griffin Tempo for iPod Nano

Griffin Tempo for Nano
Griffin Technology- Tempo - Sport Armband for iPod Nano

Greetings all. Here comes another review from the Griffin schwag-bag. Here is the verbiage from Griffin...
The tempo armband keeps your full-size iPod or nano safe yet accessible while you hike, jog, ride, canoe, sky-dive, get your gardening done, or just hang around the house.
The tempo armband at a glance:
* Sleek, low profile design with reflective accents for high visibility
* Built-in iPod screen protection
* Headphone cord wrap to take up slack
* Machine washable, one-size-fits-all strap
* Soft inner lining shelters iPod

griffin tempo nano

Since I don't have a Nano (and I'm incredibly lazy) I pimped out this review too. So, without further ado, here is the review....
I like the armband. It is comfortable and easily adjustable and will fit a large range of sizes. It breathes well and has a clip that will hold the cord out of the way. I still prefer to clip my iPod to my waistband but for those who prefer the use of an arm band this is a good choice. 4 out of 5 stars.

4 stars

I know, not as funny as our usual review. But in her defense, she doesn't read the blog so she has no idea how irreverent and funny Das Blog is.*

Which reminds me of a semi-funny story. I had been writing the blog for over a year and still couldn't get The Wife to read the damn thing (very supportive no?). Anyway, I went out to mow the goddamn yard and left the blog up on my laptop. The Wife was bored I suppose and started reading unbeknownst to me. So after I finished my weekly battle with the yard/mower/god-awful-heat I staggered inside and collapsed to be greeted by The Wife. Here is how the dialog went:

The Wife: "Hey, did you know your blog is funny?"

Me: “What?”

The Wife: "Did you know your blog is funny?"

Me: "That's kinda what I was shooting for..."

The Wife: "I didn't know it was funny."

Me: (staring blankly)

The Wife: "I thought it was just dorky computer stuff or something."

I know, some of your are thinking, "Well how was she supposed to know it was funny?" My response would be 13 years! That's right, we had been married for 13 years at that time. I can assure you she has known my mind is filthier than a Warped Tour porta-potty for far longer than that. And she is more than well aware of my inability to pass up a good joke (good being rather relative) since she is my favorite target.

Well, I did say it was "semi-funny".

Anyway, back to the review...

It looks like the Tempo is a pretty good product and with a 4 out of 5 rating it earns the coveted Clubbing Baby Seal of Approval!(tm)
Seal of approval

* For those debating the funny and irreverent part here is a little joke for you (Props to Baa).

A penguin takes his car to a mechanic.

Mechanic says, "It will be a little while before I can figure out what's wrong with it. There's a shop across the street you can pass the time at."

So the penguin heads across the street and orders some ice cream (penguins love ice cream you know?).

So the penguin finishes his ice cream, but his poor little flightless wings are too short to clean himself. So the penguin heads back to the mechanics with ice cream all over his face.

When the penguin reaches the mechanic's shop the mechanic announces "It look like you blew a seal."

The penguin looking horrified exclaims, "No I didn't! I just had some ice cream!"

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT...
If the poor penguin cannot even wipe ice cream with those flightless wings of his, how on earth does he drive a car?

 
At Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home