Tuesday, April 26, 2005


Sunbeam Silver 20 in 1 Superior Panel: CrazyPC Computers
Description

The Sunbeam 20-in-1 Superior Panel is a multi-function 5.25" panel that combines card readers, fan control, and I/O Port Functionality in a single unit.

Features

Card Reader Features

1. High-Speed USB 2.0
2. All 4 memory-slots are active which enables the transfer of data between memory cards
3. Supports CF type I/II, Micro drive, MS, MS PRO, MS DUO PRO, MS DUO, SD, MMC, SM, up to 480Mbits/sec transferring Speed 4.
4. Plug & play and Hot Swapping
5. LED Indication for Power & Access
6. Supports Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP and Mac OS 9.x/Mac OS

Fan Controller Features

1. LCD for temperature and RPM display
2. 2-Channel Fan RPM control with 2 temperature sensors. Uses thin style etemperature probes
3. Overheat alarm
4. Fan failure alarm
5. Input 12V +/-10%, Output 4-12V +/-10% (max output 10 watts per channel)
6. Temperature units displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
7. Support M/B detection: external signal wire

I/O Port Features

1. 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
2. 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire Port
3. Audio line-out, line-in, and Mic Ports
4. 1 x Composite video output
5. 2 x SATA ports for use with external hard drive

I'm really only posting this so I can remember to look for it when I build the new PC. However, you might want to take a look for your next PC. Every connection under the sun and it looks quite snarky (ha ha! I used snarky twice in one month!)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Dazman said...

Hi Clubbing Baby Seals, Just going through your Blog, and Wow! I'm impressed!

I want to know if i can add you to my Blog page as you are really interesting?

Any way All I can say is I like you stuff!

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

Yikes! Somebody is reading this drivel? Actually, seeing as how it's one the net I guess somebody was bound to stumble across it. Personally, I was expecting a visit from the secret service, the plushies, or (shudder) one of them super sneaky eforcement agents from Sony. Sure, add away. Glad you like the blog.
(que Pinky and the Brain theme song)Muhahaha! Our first link! My plan is working! Soon the blog will spread faster that Christina Aguilera's legs. Then we take over the world Pinky! ( And no Baa, I made the first Pinky and the Brain reference so I get to be the Brain!)
Ummm...I guess you can add friends of Christina's to the expected visitor list as well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home