Friday, May 27, 2005

Download the West Point Bridge Designer 2005


Download the West Point Bridge Designer 2005
The West Point Bridge Designer 2005 will introduce you to engineering through an authentic, hands-on design experience. This software provides you with the tools to model, test, and optimize a steel highway bridge, based on realistic specifications, constraints, and performance criteria.
This is the only software that can be used to enter the 2005 West Point Bridge Design Contest.

Compliments to the Schram-man for this one. Oh man. This program is awsome! I've been playing with this for like 30 minutes now and I'm so hooked. Build your own bridge and watch it fall. Or not I suppose, but where's the fun in that? Sorry, short post. I have to see what happens if I use tempered steel instead of carbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home