Saturday, July 30, 2005

What's in your Computer? Syncback free backup utility.


2BrightSparks | Downloads
Here is another favorite. Syncback is a really powerful free back up utility. As you can see by the screenshot it has a few configuration options. There is a simple mode too if that looks to daunting for your taste. Supports a gignormous amount of features. They have a Pro version for $20 that will back up open files and do encryption but the free version does everything else. I dump a copy on all the computers (4) and back them up to my server. It supports scheduling, but I just click run it on the computers when I think about it. Works like a champ. I'm not even gonna bother listing the all the features. Just assume that whatever feature you want in a backup software it has and you won't be far off. Here is a link for the direct download. It can be kinda hard to find. Don't grab the SE version. That is a 15 day trial for the $20 one. Use the link below.
Link

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Coherent Light said...

I don't see no stinkin' post by you slackers! What?!? You ain't got no phat sowftware to share?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home